The Purpose of the Monarch Booster club is:
- To support and encourage the athletic program of Papillion LaVista High School (PLHS).
- To promote good sportsmanship, encourage school spirit, and foster good citizenship.
- To promote special events and/or projects in an effort to raise funds.
- To help maintain and improve the athletic program at PLHS.
For additional information please look at our bylaws.
How the Monarch Booster Club has helped our athletes:
Purchase made to help our athletes in 2018-2019 include:
Electronic Timing System
· Nebraska Coaches Association All- Star Games Sponsorship for athletes in Softball and Girls Basketball
· Summer Strength & Conditioning
· Batting Cages (Netting and Turf)
· Team Dinners
· Unified Sports Jerseys
· Swimming Pool Flags
· Softball/Baseball Pitching Designated Hitter
· Weight Room Renovation – Weights, Racks, Flooring, Graphics, Painting
· 4 Scholarships 2019 Grads ($2,000)
The Booster Club sponsors a scholarship for PLHS athletes. You can apply by filling out the PLCS Comprehensive Scholarship Application in the fall of your senior year. See Ms. Bradley in the Counseling Office for more information!
Please look at our Membership Brochure for more information.
Booster Social Media Links for all things Booster Club and Monarchs!
Booster Club Fundraising
What: Best ball scramble, lunch included
When: September 1, 2019 (Typically Sunday morning of Labor Day weekend)
Where: Tara Hills Golf Course
Cost: $75 per golfer
What: Raffles, Silent and Live Auctions, Dinner & Drinks
When: March 28, 2020, 4pm Social Hour, 5-7 Dinner, Speaker & Auctions
Where: Cascio’s Steakhouse, 1620 S 10thStreet
Cost: $30 per person
Restrictions: Must by 21 to attend
Football Concessions–Sign up here!
What: Each sport sponsors a night to man the concessions stand for home football games
When: Thursdays/Fridays in the fall
Where: Foundation Field
Why: Proceeds towards ALL sports
Support us on TAGG! (Look for Monarch Athletic Booster Club on the app!)
Businesses and restaurants, you already frequent will donate to the Booster Club by using this easy app! Download it on your phone now!
Monarch Booster Club meetings are typically on the 2nd Wednesday of every month at 6:30 in the PLHS library. We are always interested in new ideas and member participation!
2019-2020 Meeting Dates
August 21, September 11, October 23, November 13, December 11
January 8, February 12, March 11, April 8, May 13
President: Jenny Barnett
Vice President: Joe Vejvoda
Secretary: Julie Whitehill
Treasurer: Amy Paschal
At Large: Lindsey Gobbett
Monarch Backer Night Coordinator: Lou Ann Campbell
Social Media Coordinator: Lisa Vetter